The Tier 2 visa will allow you to live and work in the UK as long as you have been offered permanent employment and your employer is willing to sponsor you.
Some professions – such as engineering, healthcare and teaching – are in such high demand in the UK that a fast-tracked application process has been created for these workers.
If your occupation is not on the shortage list, your employer must be able to demonstrate that the role cannot be filled by a suitably qualified UK resident.
To find out whether your occupation is on the shortage list, or if you need help completing the online assessment, contact us to speak to one of our consultants.
A Tier 2 (General) visa is a points-based category. Points are awarded for the following:
- Future expected earnings
- English language skills
- Available maintenance (funds)
To be eligible for the Tier 2 work permit, you must have the necessary qualifications required for the position you have been granted. The salary offered by your employer must exceed £20,800, but this may vary depending on your occupation.
There are three main steps involved in lodging an application for a Tier 2 visa.
Step 1: Sponsorship licence
The first stage is undertaken by the employer. Your employer will apply directly to UK Visas and Immigration for a sponsorship licence and will be assessed accordingly.
Step 2: Certificate of sponsorship
An approved sponsor applies for a certificate of sponsorship (CoS) for the position they would like a non-resident worker to fill. Once a CoS is assigned, the migrant may apply for their visa.
Step 3: Applying for the Tier 2 (General) visa
In this final stage, the prospective employee will submit a visa application using their unique CoS number and proof that they meet the Tier 2 visa requirements.
All relevant documentation in relation to your immigration matter should be brought to your consultation with you. This includes any previous UK Visa and Immigration applications you may have. You will be advised of what to bring to your consultation by one of our highly trained call operators.
- Peace of mind, you will leave the consultation reassured that your case is in the safe of hands of our immigration specialists
- Our consultation service provides you with you both useful and practical support giving you an idea of the most likely outcome of your application based on our years of experience and knowledge
- Save both time and money, get the right information first time
- You have nothing to lose by using our consultation service as you stand to reduce your costs before the compilation of your case file
- You will gain the personal support of an immigration specialist
- Our consultation service is available across a number of major cities in the UK making the service accessible to you
- Should you instruct an Immigration Specialist to take on your case, the consultation fee will be deducted from your final payable fee
Submit Your details now
Why Work Permit Visas ?
Work Permit Visa (WPV) is a Hyderabad based immigration consultancy that was found with the intent of providing immigration and job-placement services in the UK and Malaysia for Indians. At WPV, we provide visa and assistance for not only those who wish to migrate but also for all the eligible candidates who dreamt of working or setting up their business in both UK and Malaysia.
What We Do
Work Permit Visas provides Tier 2 Visa Sponsors In Hyderabad India for UK , & Employment Pass for Malaysia.